INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR PUELCHE DRYER - ON THE WALL
1. Use extreme care when opening the package as the decorative front of the dryer lies 3/4" below the box surface and can be damaged by a knife when cutting open packaging.
2. Unpack the PuelcheTM Dryer unit and remove the mounting cleat that is taped to the back of the dryer.
3. Unpack the power cord and remote clicker that are tucked into the back of the dryer.
4. In the desired location, identify and locate a stud in the wall to which the dryer will be fastened.
5. Determine the desired horizontal location in relation to this wall stud. The cleat provided allows the dryer to be installed off center to the stud.
6. Determine the desired vertical location of the bottom of the dryer. This is typically a few inches above the base board or floor so there is room for the power cord.
7. Position the top of the cleat 22 inches above this bottom position for a 2 pair dryer and 52 1/2 inches for a 4 pair dryer.
8.. The cleat must be mounted to the wall with sufficient screws to support the weight of the dryer as well as boots and additional forces from users. It is recommended to use #10 screws that fully embed at least 1.25 inches into a wooden wall stud.
9. Position and fasten the cleat with one screw
10 Use a level along the top of the cleat to level it before fastening with the second screw.
11. Lift the Dryer onto the cleat using the pegs as handles. Be certain that the bracket on the dryer is fully on to the cleat. When positioned correctly on the cleat, the dryer will be held snugly and straight against the wall.
12. Confirm that the power cord exits the bottom in one of the slots in the wood frame. Extra cord can be stuffed up into the cavity on the back of the dryer to avoid excess cord on the floor.
13. Plug the power cord into a standard grounded 110V outlet.
14. Remove the plastic protective strip from the remote control battery compartment.
15. The dryer is ready for use.
16. The dryer is operated by the remote control which can function up to 100 ft away. Convenient times are indicated on the remote. Normal drying times will be between 2 and 4 hours in typical conditions. The fan and heater will turn off after time elapses.
17. Warm air is provided only to the pegs that are rotated out so for maximum drying, close any unused pegs.
18. The stainless steel face and pegs can be cleaned with Windex or other cleaner as needed.
Have fun! And don't worry about wet footwear again,
The Puelche Team.